Joyce McCullough is an award-winning educator as well as a blogger, editor, speaker, and writer of devotions, grants, magazine articles, and Sunday school lessons.
- Education endorsements in English and public speaking
- Host of dozens of authors and artists including Amy Parker, Sharyn McCrumb, Lisa Patton, Brenda Rickman Vantrease, Susan Gregg Gilmore, Ellen Hopkins, Lurlene McDaniel, Courtney Stevens, Becky Buller, Professor Elliot Engel, Ralph E. Hillman (the Voice Coach)
- Member of SCBWI, NCTE, PET, local book club, local writers’ group
Awards and Publications
- 1st Place in Jan Karon writing contest, 2004; 1st Place in United States Achievement Academy Essay Contest, 2012; Outstanding Teacher of Humanities, 2008; Claes Nobel Educator of Distinction, 2014; Coffee County Teacher of the Year, 2009, 2012, 2014
- Articles and devotions in The Missionary Messenger, Alive Magazine, Focus on the Family’s Early Stages, Manchester Times, The Cumberland Presbyterian, Encounter, Bluegrass Unlimited, God Still Meets Our Needs, christiandevotions.us, eVotions, Celebrating Christmas anthology